Advertising Policies and Rates
The WPRA accepts advertising in the WPRA News magazine (not the email Update) to defray publication expenses. This enables the association to maximize its ongoing community commitments and support.
The WPRA News, a quarterly full-color magazine, is printed and mailed to homes within the WPRA service area.
General advertising policies include:
- All ads must be approved prior to running by WPRA editors.
- WPRA editors reserve the right to refuse any ad for any reason.
- The WPRA must receive all payments in advance and for the entire run.
- Ads must be camera-ready form.
- Ads may not run on the front or back pages.
- Placement of ads within each edition is at the sole discretion of the WPRA editors.