Caltrans released the Draft Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Impact Statement March 6 for the proposed extension of the 710 Freeway. . Once the DEIR/DEIS review and comment period ends in early July, Caltrans and Metro are expected to take up to two years before releasing the Final DEIR, which will identify the preferred alternative.
The WPRA area would be significantly and negatively impacted by the tunnel option. The WPRA team has begun its exhaustive analysis of the Draft EIR/EIS documents and will respond on behalf of area residents. Please add your voice by commenting on issues important to you.
• Comment period through July 6 2015.
• Public hearings:
- Sunday, April 11, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Map viewing: 10 to 11 a.m.
- Public hearing: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- East Los Angeles College, Rosco Ingalls Auditorium, 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez, Montery Park
- Tuesday, April 14, from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Map viewing: 5 to 6 p.m.
- Public hearing: 6 to9 p.m.
- Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E. Green St.
- A third meeting date and location will be announced
• Click here to view all of the study documents online
• Hard copies are available for review at the following Pasadena locations:
Central Library and all branch libraries
Shatford Library at Pasadena City College
• Submit written or electronic comments:
Online: through the Caltrans public comment website, here
By mail to Garrett Damrath, Caltrans District 7, Division of Environmental Planning, 100 S. Main St., MS-16, Los Angeles, CA 90012